Embarking on the exciting journey to creating your custom luxury home can seem a bit daunting at first. Which elements should you implement and where should they be placed to create the perfect living environment? How will you know if you’ve included everything you need to make your home your own? At the end of the process, you want to find the home of your dreams. Fortunately, this is possible with the right builder and a little expert guidance. Our team specializes in creating custom homes with the luxurious elements our clients need to achieve complete comfort and satisfaction in their new surroundings. That’s why we want to help you get a better idea of the options available to you. Check out our list of the 10 best luxury home features found in Utah’s most amazing custom homes!
1. Awesome Theaters
- Creating a themed theater room is great for both families and individuals building a luxury home. An awesome theater provides endless opportunity for entertaining guests as well as getting a little R&R at the end of a long week.
2. Creative Playrooms
- This is great for parents and grandparents looking to keep their children happy and entertained at home. The playroom can be as simple as a themed room, or as intricate as a full, suspended indoor treehouse. No matter which you prefer, creating a playroom lets you use your imagination to create an awesome space for your children to play at home.
3. Spacious Garages
- Sufficient space is essential in your garage. Too little space, and you run the risk of damaging your cars and stored belongings. Discuss your needs with your home builder to create the perfect garage for your home. Also factor in any hobbies you enjoy to create an in-garage space for these as well.
4. Full Fitness Centers
- Maintaining a healthy lifestyle is important, however, getting to the gym on a regular basis can be difficult. This is why building a full fitness center in your new luxury home is a fabulous idea. It allows you to enjoy the benefits of a regular exercise routine without leaving the comfort and privacy of your home.
5. His and Her Closets
- Closets can be a major source of frustration. Why? Because you and your significant other both need room to store clothing, accessories, jewelry, and more! Installing his and hers closets solves this problem by giving you both the space you need to store your belongings where and how you please within your individual closets.
6. Office Space for Two
- This is a great option for busy couples. Chances are, you’ll both want to use the office space at the same time at least once a week. His and hers office spaces will allow you both to get your work done when you please.
7. Rec Rooms and Basketball Courts
- Building a rec room and/or basketball court in your home opens up endless opportunity for fun. You can throw get-togethers in this space and enjoy fun fitness activities with your family for years to come. On top of this, basketball courts aren’t only limited to basketball games and practice. Your children can also use them to practice dance routines, perfect gymnastic moves, or simply enjoy an open area to play.
8. Room for Guests
- You’ll want to have a space for guests in your home. Whether you choose to dedicate an entire section of your home or a single room to your guests, they’ll appreciate the comfort of having their own space without imposing on your family.
9. Custom Kitchen Elements
- You can get very creative with your kitchen. Of course, design elements like cabinet/counter top materials and appliances will be available. However, you can also add awesome, out-of-the-box elements like pizza ovens, ice cream machines, and more.
10. Outdoor Living Areas
- Utah offers amazing natural scenery to enjoy throughout the state. Creating an awesome outdoor living area to enjoy all that this state has to offer is a great idea for luxury home buyers. You can build beautiful areas for seating, dining, grilling, swimming, outdoor sports, and more! Discuss your needs and interests with your custom home builder to create your perfect outdoor paradise.
Building Your Dream Home
- No matter the elements you choose to implement in your new luxury home, you can rest assured that you will love the quality and creativity we offer at Highland Custom Homes. Contact the Highland Custom Homes team to discuss your vision and its process to completion!